BIGSAS Scholarships 2023 for African Women Scholars at University of Bayreuth in Germany
Are you an African Woman Scholar looking to pursue your PhD degree program in Germany? If yes, then this is an opportunity of a lifetime for you to submit application for the BIGSAS Scholarships 2023 at the University of Bayreuth worth so many benefits you can’t resist.
The BIGSAS Scholarships 2023 for African Women Scholars invites outstanding African women scholars residing on the African continent to join an international community of early career researchers working in the field of African Studies. The PhD scholarship worth so many awesome benefits provides a centre for creative and innovative doctoral training based on the inter and multi disciplinary research environment of the Africa Multiple Cluster of Excellence at the University.
The University of Bayreuth is a public research university founded in 1975 as a campus university situated in Bayreuth, Germany. It is broadly organized into seven undergraduate and graduate faculties, with each faculty defining its own admission standards and academic programs in near autonomy. The university also makes available some financial aid program for PhD students to fund their study expenses.
SEE ALSO: University of California 2023 MasterCard African Scholarships in Berkeley
Scholarship Sponsor(s): BIGSAS Scholarships 2023 for African Women Scholars
Host Institution(s): University of Bayreuth in Germany
- Monthly payments of 1,200 euros
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel sum
- Annual research allowance of 460 euros
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Annual material resource and supervision allowance of 1000 euros
Number of Awards: Two
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: African Students
Eligibility for the BIGSAS Scholarships 2023 for African Women Scholars at University of Bayreuth in Germany:
- Applicants must be from an African country.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree in related discipline.
- Applicant’s master’s degree must have been obtained within the last six years.
- Applicants should not have been in Germany for more than twelve months.
- Applicants must have an offer for admission at the university.
Method of Application for the BIGSAS Scholarships 2023 for African Women Scholars at University of Bayreuth in Germany:
Interested applicants should visit the BIGSAS portal and www.daad.de/go/en/stipa57034100 to submit their application.
SEE ALSO: 2023 International House Scholarships at University of Melbourne in Australia
Application Deadline: December 15, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.