2023 International House Scholarships at University of Melbourne in Australia
The University of Melbourne in Australia is most delighted to invite suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the institution to submit application for the 2023 International House Scholarships worth up to $22,500 per year.
The International House Scholarships is worth up to $22,500 to new and returning international students residing at International House. The Undergraduate scholarships are made possible by the generosity of former members of International House and of the wider community who support the House’s vision of bringing Australian and International students to live together, with an emphasis on scholarships for international and regional Victorian students.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853. The university is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Aside being the oldest in the region, it is also one of the best in the country as it records the highest number of undergraduate student enrollment in Australia due to the numerous financial aid opportunity available to students on a yearly basis.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International House Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne in Australia
Scholarship Worth: Up to $22,500 per year
Number of Awards: Ten
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the 2023 International House Scholarships at University of Melbourne in Australia:
- Applicants must be an international fee paying student.
- Applicants must have an offer for a full time degree program at the university.
- Applicants must be new and returning undergraduate students residing at International House.
- Applicants must have completed the Victorian Certificate of Education or an equivalent qualification
- Applicants must meet the basic academic requirements necessary for admission for their preferred program.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (paper-based) – 577
- TOEFL (internet-based) – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- Pearson Test of English – 58
- Cambridge English, Advanced/Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – 176
- C2 Proficiency examination – 180
Method of Application for the 2023 International House Scholarships at University of Melbourne in Australia:
Interested applicants should submit their application via the official portal and also complete the application form, attach the form and any relevant evidence in an email to Dr. Katherine Firth at is-academic-at-lists.unimelb.edu.au.
Application Deadline: January 4, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.