IU International University of Applied Sciences 2023 Online & On Campus Scholarships
The IU International University of Applied Sciences 2023 Online & On-Campus Scholarships is offered to suitably qualified international students who are excited about getting an online or on-campus Master’s degree at the university to receive financial funding worth up to 75% of the study cost for the entire duration of the program.
The Online & On-Campus Scholarships were established and funded by the university to offer outstanding international masters students who attained outstanding results in their previous academic programs and also demonstrate leadership and a certain level of achievement in their chosen career and professions with a Master’s scholarships worth up to 75% of the study cost.
The IU International University of Applied Sciences is a private, state-recognized University of Applied Sciences based in Erfurt, Germany.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): IU university Online & On-Campus Scholarships
Host Institution(s): The IU International University of Applied Sciences in Germany
Scholarship Worth: Up to 75% of the study cost
Eligible Field of Study: Choose the eligible programs to start below.
- Digital Innovation & Intrapreneurship
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- International Healthcare Management
- International Management
- Marketing Management
- Project Management
- MAM Big Data Management
- MAM Engineering Management
- MAM Finance & Accounting
- MAM International Marketing
- MAM IT Management
- MAM Leadership Management
- M.Eng. Engineering Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Intelligence
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Data Management
- Data Science
- Finance, Accounting, and Taxation
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the IU International University of Applied Sciences 2023 Online & On-Campus Scholarships:
- Applicants must be an international fee-paying student.
- Applicants must be admitted into any of the eligible master’s degree programs listed above.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to be admitted to a master’s program.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic performance.
- Applicants should be enrolling in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at the university.
- Applicants must meet the English Language Requirement or any other chosen language.
Method of Application for the IU International University of Applied Sciences 2023 Online & On-Campus Scholarships:
Interested applicants must first apply for admission into a Degree program at the University before making use of the Scholarship Calculator to submit their application.
Application Deadline: January 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.