DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships 2023 at TU Dortmund University in Germany
Applications are now being accepted for the DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships 2023 at TU Dortmund University in Germany for students from Developing Countries who wish to pursue a degree program at the university for the 2023/2024 academic year without paying for their study expenses.
This graduation scholarship is designed to help international students who are facing financial difficulties through no fault of their own to complete their studies. The Undergraduate scholarship and Master’s scholarship is worth between 250.00 and 861.00 EUR while the Ph.D. scholarship is worth between 250.00 and 1200.00 EUR.
TU Dortmund University is a public university located in Dortmund, Germany. It was founded in 1968 and is one of the largest universities in Germany with over 36,000 students enrolled. TU Dortmund offers a wide array of degree programs in engineering, computer science, mathematics, business and economics, natural sciences, and humanities. The university also has a strong research focus with over 2,500 research projects underway. The university is known for its strong international exchange programs with over 4,500 international students from all around the world studying at the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships
Host Institution(s): TU Dortmund University in Germany
Scholarship Worth: The funding range for international undergraduates and master’s is from 250.00 to 861.00 EUR, while international PhD students can receive funding from 250.00 to 1200.00 EUR.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Nationality: Students from Developing Countries
Eligibility for the DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships 2023 at TU Dortmund University in Germany:
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing country.
- Applicants must have applied or applied to TU Dortmund.
- Applicants must genuinely need financial support.
- Applicants must be academically excellent students.
- Applicants must have registered their thesis.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 80, TOEFL PBT – 550, TOEFL CBT – 213, IELTS – 6.0.
Method of Application for the DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships 2023 at TU Dortmund University in Germany:
Interested applicants must submit the following documents below and email the complete application documents as one PDF file to social.counselingtu-dortmundde.
- Completed application form
- Confirmation of registration for your final thesis (page 9 of the application; to be filled out by the Examinations Office, i.e. Prüfungsamt)
- Copy of your residency permit
- Current enrollment certificate
- Tabular résumé/curriculum vitae
- Transcript of records with the average grade (please get your average grade from the Central Examinations Office)
- Proof of a blocked account, a legal obligation to pay, scholarship or earnings
- Proof of your need for financial aid (such as bank statements of the last three months)
- Bank statements of your spouse if applicable
- if applicable, a copy of your current employment contract
Application Deadline: November 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.