Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships 2022/2023 at University of Groningen (Fully Funded)
The University of Groningen is pleased to invite highly intelligent international students who wish to further their study path in Netherlands to take a chance on their ongoing Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship program is a competitive one and often considered as one of the toughest and biggest fully funded Masters scholarship programme in the Institution as it covers the full tuition fee and other benefits.
The Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship is aimed at providing support to international students who wish to advance their educational career in any discipline at the university. The award is for 1 or 2 years Master’s degree programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Groningen
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Groningen, Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022-2023 Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships;
- Interested applicant must have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master programme at the University of Groningen.
- Interested applicant must possess excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation.
- Interested applicant must have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies.
- Interested applicant must have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program and be able to take part in the entire programme.
- Applicant must be in good health.
- Applicant must have on other means of financing the study in question.
- Full tuition fees
- Costs of international travel.
- Health Insurance
Application Procedures for Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships 2022/2023 (How to Apply);
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this scholarship are expected to take no other action after getting a provisional or unconditional admission in the University. The University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship.
Applicants are to apply first for admission into a master’s degree programme of the University of Groningen to be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st December
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.