University of Konstanz 2023 ZUKOnnect Fellowships for Early-career Researchers in Germany
The University of Konstanz in Germany is most delighted to welcome suitably qualified Early-career Researchers from any country in Africa, Asia and Latin America who are looking to pursue a research fellowship at the university to submit application for the 2023 ZUKOnnect Fellowships worth up to a stipend of 1.200€ per month and other awesome benefits.
The ZUKOnnect Fellowships for Early-career Researchers is an annual funding program launched by the Zukunftskolleg to offer research fellowship opportunities to Scholars from Africa, Asia and Latin America. The Fellowship worth a monthly stipend of about 1.200€ and other awesome financial support aims to build a first bridge to the German and European academic system with great encouragement to doctoral students in their last year to apply. The Zukunftskolleg will not offer employment contracts for ZUKOnnect Fellows.
The University of Konstanz is a university in the city of Konstanz in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The university was founded in 1966 and since its inception, it has been known to be German’s university of excellence when it comes to research activities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ZUKOnnect Fellowships for Early-career Researchers
Host Institution(s): University of Konstanz in Germany
- A stipend of 1.200€ per month for doctoral students
- A stipend of 2.000€ per month for postdoctoral researchers
- To and fro economy-class air travel cost
- Access to events organized by the Zukunftskolleg
- Access to library resources
- Access to IT services
- Access to research support services
- Fellows can extend their affiliation with a digital fellowship for additional 6 months after their research
Number of Awards: Four
Study Level: Fellowship
Nationality: African, Asian and Latin American Countries
Eligibility for the University of Konstanz 2023 ZUKOnnect Fellowships for Early-career Researchers in Germany:
- Applicants must be from an African, Asian or Latin American Country.
- Applicants must be working in a Latin America, Asia or African country.
- Applicants must hold a doctorate with a maximum 2 year of postdoctoral experience.
- Applicants must not hold a permanent professorship.
- Applicant’s research project should tie in with one of the disciplines represented at the University.
- Applicants should name a researcher at the University with whom they intend to collaborate.
Method of Application for the University of Konstanz 2023 ZUKOnnect Fellowships for Early-career Researchers in Germany:
Interested applicants are required to submit their application documents in English as PDF files via the online application portal. The reference number is 2022/289. Applications should include the following below:
- A letter of motivation
- Short summary of ongoing research project with maximum 3 pages
- Detailed work and time plan for on-campus research project
- Relevant certificates
- One academic reference letter
Further questions can be directed via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadlines: February 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.