Youth of Excellence Scheme of China Scholarship 2023
The Youth of Excellence Scheme of China Scholarship 2023 is a funding initiative by the Chinese government to offer suitably qualified students from developing countries an opportunity to study a master’s degree program at any prestigious university in the country for the 2023/2024 academic year with the support of an annual amount of 200,800 RMB for each successful student.
The China Scholarship Council has created a Youth of Excellence Scheme of China Program in order to cultivate global governance talents with superior comprehensive quality, outstanding leadership skills, and multicultural backgrounds. The Ministry of Education, P. R. China will provide Master’s scholarships to seven leading Chinese universities in order to admit students from developing countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The China Scholarship Council and the Ministry of Education, P. R. China
Host Institution(s): Seven leading Chinese universities
Scholarship Worth: Up to 200,800 RMB per year to cover the following expenses below.
- Exempted fees such as registration fees, tuition fees, laboratory experiment fees, internship fees, and fees for basic learning materials
- On-campus accommodation
- Living Allowance worth 96,000 RMB
- One-off settlement subsidy after registration worth 3,000 RMB
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- A one-way air ticket to China upon registration and a one-way air ticket back from China
Number of Awards: 200
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: Students from Developing Countries
Eligibility for the Youth of Excellence Scheme of China Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be students from developing countries.
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally.
- Applicants must not be more than 45 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s or higher degree, at least 3 years of work experience, and some educational or professional experience in a related field.
- Applicants must be working in a government agency, company, or research institute, and being a Section Director or Chief of Office, a senior manager, or excellent in scientific research.
- Applicants must possess good English language proficiency with proof of an IELTS (Academic) total score of 6.0 or a TOEFL Internet score of 80.
- Applicants must have a strong development potential in his/her career, and be willing to promote mutual cooperation and exchanges between China and his/her home country.
Method of Application for the Youth of Excellence Scheme of China Scholarship 2023:
Interested applicants should log on to the Chinese Government Scholarship System and submit application materials before the deadline. Applicants must have a pre-admission letter from one of the 72 subprograms when submitting their online application for the Youth of Excellence Scheme of China. When filling out the form, applicants should select “Type A” for “Scholarship Type” and enter the agency code 1563.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.