Harbin Institute of Technology 2023 Chinese Government Scholarship
The Harbin Institute of Technology in China is inviting suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue their master’s or PhD degree program at the institute to submit application for the 2023 Chinese Government Scholarship worth full tuition fee, accommodation, free registration and other paid expenses throughout the study period.
The Chinese Government Scholarship is the Government’s of China initiative to help fund international students expenses thereby opening the door to several students to perfect their academic career in China. The Master’s scholarship and PhD scholarships worth full tuition fee, accommodation, free registration and every other expenses incurred during the time of study in the country are offered to outstanding students who want to study at the institution.
The Harbin Institute of Technology is a public research university in China. The institution is Chinese Ministry of Education First Class University with all the facility needed to make a student’s learning experience awesome and qualified academic staffs dedicated to raising global leaders out of every student at the institute.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Harbin Institute of Technology in China
- Full tuition fee
- Free accommodation
- Registration fee waiver
- Medical insurance worth about 800 RMB per year
- Monthly stipend of about 3,000 RMB for master’s student
- Monthly stipend of about 3,500 RMB for PhD students
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Study:
- Energy Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology or School of Software
- Electrical Engineering and Automation
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Economy and Management
- Humanities, Social Science, and Law
- Civil Engineering
- Transportation Science and Technology
- Chemical Engineering and Chemistry
- Electronics and Information Technology
- Life Science and Technology
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Harbin Institute of Technology 2023 Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must be in good mental and physical health.
- Master’s applicants must have a bachelors degree and not be more than 35 years old.
- PhD applicants must have a master’s degree and not be more than 40 years old.
- Applicants must have acquired the Chinese proficiency of HSK Level-4.
- Applicants must meet the basic academic, language proficiency and other requirements stated by the institute.
Method of Application for the Harbin Institute of Technology 2023 Chinese Government Scholarship:
Interested applicants are required to submit their application through the CSC Scholarship Application system and also submit the following documents below:
- Academic Transcripts
- Highest full-time study Diploma
- A study research plan of maximum 800 words
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Passport Copy
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- No criminal record certificate
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
- Early Action Application: December 20, 2022.
- Regular Application: February 18, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.