Wells Mountain Education Scholarship Program 2023 In Developing Countries
The Wells Mountain Education Scholarship Program 2023 In Developing Countries is open to suitably qualified students who are looking to pursue an undergraduate degree program at a globally recognized university and are looking for means to fund their study expenses and tuition fee.
The Wells Mountain Education Scholarship Program was established and funded by the Wells Mountain Foundation to offer the Empowerment through Undergraduate Scholarship Program for students who have just completed their high school to study for a bachelor’s degree in developing countries for the 2023/2024 academic session. The foundation believes that by providing the opportunity to further one’s education, the scholarship participants will not only be able to improve their own future, but also that of their home country.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Wells Mountain Education Scholarship Program
Host Institution(s): Recognised universities in Developing Countries
- Study grant of about $3,000 USD
- Tuition fees
- Books and materials
- Free accommodation and meals
Number of Awards: 60 to 80 per year
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Health care
- Social work
- Social justice
- Computer engineering
- Agriculture and business
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Developing Countries
Eligibility for the Wells Mountain Education Scholarship Program 2023 In Developing Countries:
- Applicants must have successfully completed secondary education, with good to excellent grades.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years at the time of application.
- Applicants must be studying in their country or another country in the developing world.
- Applicants must plan to live and work in their home country after graduation.
- Applicants must have volunteered before applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants must show the need for financial aid in other to finance their study expenses.
Method of Application for the Wells Mountain Education Scholarship Program 2023 In Developing Countries:
Interested applicants must submit their application via the official website. Applicants should provide the required elements below for a complete application.
- Personal photo
- Application form
- Personal essay statement
- Two recommendation letters
- Official transcript of grades from secondary school
- Official grading key to interpret secondary school grades
- Official transcript of grades from tertiary studies
- Official grading key to interpret tertiary grades
- Official results from the applicant’s national exam
- Official grading key to interpret scores on applicant’s national exam
Application Deadline: March 1, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.