University of Southern Danish Government Scholarship for International Students
The Danish Government in conjunction with the University of Southern Denmark has declared open Danish Government Scholarship for international students. The scholarship is financed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science for 2022/2023 academic session.
The Danish Government Scholarship for international students is very competitive and is open for international students who desire to register in Masters in Engineering (Electronic & Mechatronics). The scholarship comprises of 100% tuition fee waiver and a grant to help finance cost of living to about DKK 3000 monthly.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Danish Government
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): University of Southern, Denmark
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee waiver & DKK 3000 monthly
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
University of Southern Danish Government Scholarship for International Students Details
This scholarship is centered around recognizing some important expenditure that overseas students go through during their education. The Faculty of Engineering has the possibility to award exceptionally qualified applicants to other programmes in Sønderborg for a scholarship as well. The scholarships are awarded to outstanding candidates based on the average performance of Bachelor’s degree.
NOTE: Applicants who are eligible to be awarded the Danish State Grant are not qualified for the scholarship.
University of Southern Danish Government Scholarship for International Students Eligibility Criteria
In other to be qualified for the University of Southern Danish Government Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria below:
- Eligible applicants must be an international student.
- Eligible applicants must posses a Bachelor’s degree in the applicable field of study.
- Eligible applicants must be registering in either of the following Master’s programmes in Sønderborg with programme kickoff in September: MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics or MSc in Engineering – Electronics (Sønderborg)
University of Southern Danish Government Scholarship for International Students Application Process
The scholarships will be awarded to outstanding applicants among the eligible ones who applied for the programme. All qualified applicants who are admitted into any of the programs will be eligible to receive the scholarship because it requires no separate application.
In other to stand a chance at being admitted into any of the programs, applicants must process and make ready every required document on or before the deadline.
- Applicants must provide their official Bachelor’s transcripts and diploma in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian and must make sure to add grades and units/credits for each course
- Applicants must make sure to include course description for each course on their transcripts
- Applicants must provide evidence of English Language competence.