UNESCO Internship Programme 2024 for Young Students and Graduates
Recent graduates and young individuals are encouraged to submit applications for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2024 for Young Students and Graduates, which aims to enhance the skills and knowledge of young participants, preparing them for roles within institutions and providing them with insights into the operations of UNESCO.
The Internship program serves as an educational experience for students and recent graduates, allowing them to gain insights into UNESCO’s mission, initiatives, and procedures while also augmenting their academic and technical expertise through hands-on tasks.
UNESCO, or the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) established in 1945. It is headquartered in Paris, France, and is dedicated to promoting international collaboration in the fields of education, science, culture, communication, and information.
Program Sponsor(s): UNESCO
Program Type: Student/Graduate Internship
Program Location: Not specified
Number of Slots: Several
Program Duration: 1 to 6 Months
Basic Qualification: Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2024 for Young Students and Graduates:
- At the time of application, applicants must be currently enrolled in a graduate program (Master’s degree, PhD, or equivalent, second university degree or higher).
- Applicants must have recently graduated with a Bachelor, Master’s degree, or PhD (or second degree as defined above), 12 months prior to the start of the internship.
- Applicants must have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French.
- Applicants must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- Applicants must be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- Applicants must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2024 for Young Students and Graduates:
Prospective candidates applying for the UNESCO Internship Programme in 2024 are required to submit an online application and provide their resume along with a letter of motivation.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.