World Bank Legal Internship Program 2024 for Law Students
We are currently accepting applications for the World Bank Legal Internship Program 2024 for Law Students. This program, offered by the World Bank Legal Vice Presidency, provides a valuable opportunity for enthusiastic law students to gain exposure to the World Bank’s mission and operations, as well as the functions of the Legal Vice Presidency.
The program’s goal, which encompasses offering interns firsthand exposure to the World Bank’s daily activities, enables students to collaborate closely with exceptional and motivating development experts within the Legal Vice Presidency.
The World Bank Legal Internship Program is available three times a year and lasts for a maximum of three months. It takes place at the World Bank Headquarters in Washington, D.C., as well as in specific country offices, and is open to currently enrolled law school students.
- Spring Internship Program: The application window is set to open on September 1st and close on September 30th. The proposed internship duration is 10-12 weeks, typically occurring between March and May, contingent upon current requirements.
- Summer Internship Program: The application period is scheduled to initiate on December 1st and conclude on December 31st. The internship typically spans 10-12 weeks, generally taking place between June and August, contingent upon current requirements.
- Fall Internship Program: The application window is set to open on April 1st and close on April 30th. The anticipated internship duration is 10-12 weeks, usually occurring between September and November, contingent upon current requirements.
Program Sponsor(s): World Bank Group
Program Type: Student Internship
Program Location: Washington DC/Other locations
Number of Slots: Several
Program Duration: 2 to 6 Months
Basic Qualification: Law Students
Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility for the World Bank Legal Internship Program 2024 for Law Students:
- Applicants must hold citizenship of any IBRD member state.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, Ph.D., or equivalent legal academic program while they are undertaking their internship. (e.g. if you apply for the Summer Cycle of LIP, you must be enrolled in an eligible legal academic program between June and August)
- Applicants must have an excellent command of the English language.
Method of Application for the World Bank Legal Internship Program 2024 for Law Students:
We welcome applications from individuals who are interested and meet the qualifications. To apply, please submit the following required documents through the provided application link.
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of enrollment in a law degree (LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, PhD, or equivalent) and academic transcript(s).
- Short essay providing a response to a research question posed by the Legal Vice Presidency for the prevailing application period.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.