Baker Hughes Internships 2023 for Students and Graduates
Are you intrigued by the prospect of working for a global energy company? Do you thrive on personal and professional growth through engaging in challenging projects? If so, we cordially invite you to apply for the Baker Hughes Internships 2023 for Students and Graduates for the 2023/2024 program phase.
Upon demonstrating exceptional performance during your Baker Hughes Internships, you may receive an invitation to apply for our post-graduation opportunities. These include esteemed programs such as the Aspire Business Leadership Program, LEAD – Field Engineering Program, or other entry-level positions within our organization.
The Internship Program is specifically tailored to your needs, providing valuable hands-on work experience that will serve as the cornerstone of your professional journey. By joining Baker Hughes at the forefront of the industry, you will have the unique opportunity to gain firsthand insights into the interplay between processes, systems, and practices that drive their business. This immersive experience will ensure that you understand how Baker Hughes consistently meets their customers’ requirements by flawlessly executing and applying cutting-edge energy technology.
Kindly note the following below:
- You will be asked which fields interest you during the application process.
- During the screening and interview process, Baker Hughes will carefully assess your profile and skills to identify internship assignments that align with your potential. The specific details of these assignments will be communicated to you in-depth during the interview process.
Internship Sponsor(s): Baker Hughes
Internship Slots: Several
Internship Location: Various Baker Hughes Regions
Number of Slots: Not Stated
Internship Duration: 1 to 2 years
Basic Qualification: Bachelor’s degree & Masters
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Baker Hughes Internships 2023 for Students and Graduates:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a Bachelors’s or Masters level degree program.
- Applicants must have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in their country.
- Applicants must be fluent in oral and written English.
- Applicants must have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country they have applied.
Method of Application for the Baker Hughes Internships 2023 for Students and Graduates:
Applicants interested in pursuing Baker Hughes Internships for Students and Graduates are kindly requested to follow the outlined process:
- Apply online
- Self-recorded, on-demand, digital interview
- Face-to-face, live, digital, interview
- Offer extended
- Accept the offer
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.