UBS Graduate Talent Program 2023 for Young Graduates
Global Investment banking company UBS is pleased to invite as well as welcome highly qualified and suitable applicants and young graduates from all nations who wish to broaden their career path in the banking sector to take a chance on their ongoing Graduate talent program for the 2023 season.
The internship program will run for about 10 to 24 months with a mouth watering salary, and might get a full employment after the program duration. The scheme is aimed at attracting highly intelligent fresh graduates to master and equip their selves on the activities in the banking sector.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. They operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank.
Company/Organisation(s): UBS, South Africa
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 18-24 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: BSC and above
Nationality: All nationalities
What to Expect
When you start in February 2023, you will take part in UBS Discovery, a 3-day training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it. All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you will have personal development opportunities for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts.
During our graduate program, you will get exposure to various market roles across Distribution, Financing and Derivatives & Solutions, where you will:
- Assist clients in meeting their increasing complex mandates
- Help develop structures and payoff profiles to suit their ever-changing needs in both a local and global context
- Promoting solutions and trading opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of their needs, investment styles and market conditions
- Be the link between clients and execution desks, servicing their risk management and trading demands.
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2023 UBS Graduate Talent Program;
- Applicants must either be in final year of post graduate studies at university or have recently graduated.
- UBS are particularly interested in graduates with a passion for global financial markets and backgrounds in economics, finance, science, engineering, data science, computer science or mathematics.
- UBS would like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyse a problem, take a view, and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make an impact
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
Application Procedures for the UBS Graduate Talent Program 2023 (How to apply):
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this trainee program are expected to submit their application using the Online application portal on or before the deadline.
You can submit your CV directly or import your LinkedIn profile. Focus on applying for jobs that match your talents by carefully reading the overview and qualification information. Keep in mind that you can only apply for up to five jobs a month.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.