Equinor Energy Graduate Programme 2023 Application
Multinational Oil and gas giant Equinor Energy is pleased to invite as well as welcome highly qualified applicants who wish to broaden their career path in the Oil and Gas sector to submit their application for the ongoing Graduate trainee Programme for the 2023 year.
The internship program is meant for both Bsc holders, masters holder, as well as PhD holders as the major intent is to get top suitable applicants willing to channel their knowledge to the course of the company as well as acquiring first hand training, real-life experience within the energy sector and other mentorship.
As a graduate at Equinor, you’ll be joining 21,000 colleagues delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. According to the company, they proposed that by 2050, they will aim to become a net-zero company and deliver the energy the world needs without contributing to global warming. It’s one of the defining challenges of our time and attracting and developing the brightest minds will be critical to our success. The programme lasts for 2-years and includes rotations of 3-12 months across functions, business areas or locations
Company/Organisation(s): Equinor Energy
Program Duration: 2 years
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor degree, Masters & PhD
Nationality: All Nationalities
What to Expect;
Becoming a leader in the energy transition will require ingenuity and imagination as well as technical expertise. It won’t be easy, and we’ll all need to perform at our best if we want to succeed. That’s why we’ll ensure you’ll have the tools and experiences to shape your future, so you can use your passion and ability to shape ours.
Feeling supported, valued and healthy can also have a positive impact on how you perform at work. That’s why our benefits packages are designed to help you balance work and life at all stages of your career, including tools for your mental and physical health, flexible working policies and global parental leave.
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2023 Equinor Energy Graduate Programme;
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or PhD with strong academic record.
- Applicants with No more than three years of relevant full-time work experience.
- Fluent in English and preferably a second working language.
- Extracurricular activities and/or voluntary work is an advantage.
- An awareness of risk and a commitment to safety for yourself and those around you.
- Good communication skills and the ability to facilitate collaboration, influence stakeholders, and contribute to a diverse and inclusive culture.
- The flexibility to adapt to change, embrace new technology, and perform in a digitally enabled environment.
- Demonstrating a curious mind and the ability to problem-solve, innovate, and identify new ways of delivering against our objectives.
Application Procedures for the Equinor Energy Graduate Programme 2023 (How To Apply):
Complete the online application form and fill in your personal details. Attach relevant documents, for instance your CV, diplomas, and recent transcripts. If you are in the process of finishing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades achieved to this point. You can also use your LinkedIn-profile for registration.
Application Deadline: September 5, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.