Chevron Operations Technician/Trainee Program 2022 for Young Graduates
Chevron is pleased to announced their recent opportunity as they invite young graduates who seek to further their career path with them to take a chance by applying for their ongoing Operations Technician/Trainee Program for the 2022-2023 session.
The job and internship opportunity is located at Warri, Delta State, Nigeria and Jurong Island, Singapore, and high competitive as only candidates with solid academic background will be selected for the training program which follows the hiring process.
Program Location: Warri, Delta State, Nigeria & Jurong Island, Singapore
Program Duration: Not stated
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Diploma / NITEC / “O” Levels
Nationality: All Nationalities
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Follows the New Hire Training program and qualify to be an Operations Technician
- Ensures safe and reliable operation of the plant, equipment (reactor, filter, heater, boiler, incinerator, tank, pump), pipeline network and jetty facility.
- Performs structured rotational duties within the operating Unit to control and monitor operating processes and parameters (DCS Console), maintenance and project activities (Field).
- Maintains safe and reliable operations of the plant equipment and operations within established operating limits.
- Performs troubleshooting and take corrective actions to resolve operational issues and provide communication and support to Technical and Maintenance teams.
- Performs unit start-up, shutdown, turnaround activities at field and DCS console.
- Prepares Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) documentation and execute at Field for repair or maintenance of equipment / systems
- Performs first line maintenance on Operations Led Activities within operational control.
- Updates and follows operating procedures for safe plant operation
- Performs Emergency Response Team (ERT) roles and responsibilities as required during plant emergency and drills.
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Chevron Operations Technician/Trainee Program;
- Applicants must have Diploma in Engineering or Manufacturing or Science / NITEC / “O” Levels
- Applicants must have strong commitment and desire to ensure operational excellence and meet safety requirements
- Able to work independently and in a team, as well as communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Must be prepared to work 12-hour rotating Shifts
- Willing to work in Jurong Island.
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidate will work in Singapore under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Application Process for Chevron Operations Technician/Trainee Program 2022;
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility for this job/training opportunity are expected to submit an application using the Online Application portal on or before the deadline.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.