Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 For Young Graduates
Dangote Cement Plc is urging young and brilliant graduates to dive in to their ongoing Graduate trainee programme for the year 2022-2023. This Internship exercise is aimed to building fresh graduates with high potentials to broaden their knowledge in the industry and field exercise.
The Dangote Cement Plc have proven over time to retain the best Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading cement company and their quality is where their strength lies, and have also contributed to the development of Africa’s economies and as such talents have often being attracted to the organisation. This trainee programme will last for about 12 months with tendency of retaining outstanding applicants.
SEE ALSO: Nedbank CIB Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Graduate Trainee Programme Summary:
Company/Organisation(s): Dangote Cement Plc
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: BSc
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme
- Interested applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Applicant must have at least a second class lower or lower credit.
- Applicant must have completed NYSC between 2021 and Application Closing Date.
- Applicant must not be above 27 years old
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics.
- Having a previous working experience is an added advantage.
- Applicant must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicant must be good with Microsoft Office tools i.e Word, Excel and Power Point
- Applicant must be innovative and creative.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
SEE ALSO: Baker Hughes Graduate Internship 2022 (Engineering & Technology)
Graduate Trainee Responsibilities
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement
- Participate on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
Application Process for the Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Eligible applicants are expected to apply for this internship programme using the ONLINE FORM.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more details about this Trainee programme, Visit the Official Website.