AMAZON Data Science Internship Program 2023
The Data Science Internship Program 2023 at AMAZON is now accepting applications from driven data scientists who possess exceptional leadership abilities and have a knack for developing, automating, and running analytical models of systems. If you are a motivated data scientist with these qualities, we invite you to apply and be part of this exciting opportunity.
The Data Science internship opportunity at Amazon is fiercely competitive and is exclusively open to eligible candidates who are currently pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in fields such as math, statistics, computer science, or other related scientific disciplines. If you meet the criteria and are enrolled in one of these programs, you have the chance to apply for this prestigious internship opportunity at Amazon.
Amazon is a firm advocate of equal opportunities in employment, firmly believing that the inclusion of a diverse workforce is a fundamental factor in achieving success. The company’s recruitment decisions are primarily driven by an assessment of your experience and skills of the following:
- Experience in machine-learning methodologies (e.g., supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, etc.)
- Experience with clustered data processing (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Map-reduce, and Hive).
- Experience in communicating technically, at a level appropriate for the audience.
SEE ALSO: MTN Pulse Internship Program 2023 for Undergraduate Students
Internship Type: Graduate Students Internship
Internship Location: Munich, Germany
Number of Slots: Not Stated
Internship Duration: Not Stated
Basic Qualification: M.Sc or Ph.D. Students
Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility for the AMAZON Data Science Internship Program 2023:
- Applicants must be enrolled in Master’s or Ph.D. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or related science field.
- Applicants must have experience with regression modeling, forecasting, and time series analysis.
- Applicants must have experience with data scripting languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R, etc.) or statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, SAS, or Matlab).
- Applicants must have experience using one or more programming languages (e.g., Python, Java, C++, C, etc.).
- Applicants must have experience with big data: processing, filtering, and presenting large quantities (100K to Millions of rows) of data.
- Applicants have a demonstrated ability to manage medium-scale modeling projects, identify requirements, and build methodology and tools that are statistically grounded.
Method of Application for the AMAZON Data Science Internship Program 2023:
Interested applicants for the AMAZON Data Science Internship Program can proceed to the online application portal to submit their complete application.
SEE ALSO: Baker Hughes Internships 2023 for Students and Graduates
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.