Fully Funded Globalink Research Internship 2024 to Canada
Are you seeking an opportunity to visit Canada? The Fully Funded Globalink Research Internship 2024 is open to international undergraduate students who wish to undertake their internship at a Canadian institution. Applicants from specific countries are encouraged to apply for a valuable chance to gain work experience in Canada.
Between the months of May and October annually, highly-ranked applicants engage in a 12-week research internship overseen by faculty members from Canadian universities across a wide range of academic fields, spanning from science, engineering, and mathematics to the humanities and social sciences.
Internship Sponsor(s): Mitacs
Program Type: Undergraduate Internships
Internship Location: Canada
Number of Slots: Several
Internship Duration: 12 Weeks
Basic Qualification: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Applicants
Eligibility for the Fully Funded Globalink Research Internship 2024 to Canada:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or combined undergraduate/master’s program at an eligible institution (see list of eligible institutions by country)
- Applicants must have one to three semesters remaining in their program as of Fall 2024 (see requirement by country)
- Applicants must meet the grade requirements for their country of study (see GPA requirements for each international partner)
- Applicants must apply to a minimum of three and a maximum of seven projects and ensure selections are from at least three different Canadian provinces.
- Applicants must be fluent in the oral and written language of the project (English and/or French)
- Applicants must be available to complete an internship lasting 12 consecutive weeks between May 1 and October 31
- Applicants must be from eligible Countries: Mitacs Globalink Research Internship is a competitive initiative for international undergraduates from the following countries and regions: Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Pakistan, South Korea, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom,, and the United States.
Benefits of the Fully Funded Globalink Research Internship 2024 to Canada:
- A 12-week internship that increases your knowledge of and explores hands-on research in your field of study
- Work under the supervision of outstanding faculty members, with graduate students and research associates
- Access to Canada’s unique research landscape: applied, dynamic, and innovative
- A rewarding experience combining academic research at a Canadian university, professional skills development courses, and social activities
- A chance for you to explore your independence and gain international experience in a new country
- The opportunity to connect with potential graduate supervisors should you be interested in returning to Canada for graduate studies with a Mitacs Globalink Graduate Fellowship.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded Globalink Research Internship 2024 to Canada:
Online applications are being accepted for this opportunity; to start your application, please click here. Prior to applying, it is strongly recommended that you review the eligibility criteria and application requirements. One crucial requirement, among others, is the submission of your university transcripts, which must be included in your application.
Application Deadline: September 21, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.