Fully Funded Government of Ireland Scholarships 2024
The Fully Funded Government of Ireland Scholarships 2024, which provides full funding for international students to pursue their studies in Ireland, is currently accepting applications for the 2023/2024 academic year. This opportunity is available to students from around the world, regardless of their field of study, who are interested in commencing their studies in Ireland in September 2024.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is a well-established national endeavor, financed by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science, and overseen by the Council. This prestigious Postgraduate scholarship program is known for its fierce competition, boasting an average success rate of 18% over the last five years.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Ireland
Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Ireland
Scholarship Worth: Up to €28,000 per annum
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Fully Funded Government of Ireland Scholarships 2024:
- There is no age limit for applicants to be eligible for either program type.
- Applicants must be affiliated with an eligible Irish higher education institution or research-performing organization.
- Applications will only be accepted in either the Irish or English language
- Applicants must not have had two previous unsuccessful applications to the relevant program, including to strategic partner themes.
- Applicants will be required to complete and pass an eligibility quiz on the
- online application system prior to accessing an application form
- Applicants must ensure to read the call for application for the full eligibility conditions.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded Government of Ireland Scholarships 2024:
We welcome prospective candidates who meet the criteria to review the 2024 call documentation and initiate the application process by completing the eligibility form. Please note that sample versions of the applicant and supervisor forms are available for reference purposes only. All participants are required to generate and submit their forms using the online system.
Application Deadline: October 12, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.