Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarships 2023 in Ireland
The Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarships 2023 in Ireland are offered to academically excellent African students who are looking to study a master’s in philosophy at the Loyola Institute, Trinity College Dublin for the 2023/2024 academic year with the support of an educational fund towards payment of study expenses.
The Institute is delighted to offer a Master’s scholarship which includes tuition and a stipend for a master of philosophy degree in Christian Theology for the 2023/2024 academic year, thanks to the generous contribution of the Sisters of St John of God. Applicants to the master of philosophy in Christian, both full-time and part-time, are eligible for the award. If the student is studying the master of philosophy over two years, the award will be divided, with 50% given during the first year and the remaining 50% in the second year. Should the student not continue into the second year, no award will be provided.
The Loyola Institute is an interdisciplinary research center at Trinity College Dublin. Founded in 1994, it is dedicated to promoting research on the history, spirituality, and cultural heritage of the Ignatian tradition. The Institute is also committed to developing dialogue between faith and culture, and to promoting the relationship between spirituality and social action. The Institute is affiliated with the Jesuit order and the Irish Jesuit Province. The Institute offers a range of courses, conferences, and seminars, and publishes books and journals in both English and Irish.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: Educational fund
Eligible Fields of Study: Master of Philosophy in Christian Theology
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: African Students
Eligibility for the Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarships 2023 in Ireland:
- Applicants must be women who are nationals of an African country and are currently living in Africa.
- Applicants must be members of religious orders.
- Applicants must be women who will use this Master of Philosophy to contribute to the Church and Society in Africa.
- Applicants must have been accepted into the Master of Philosophy program at the institution.
- Applicants must have to be proficient in writing and speaking the English language.
Method of Application for the Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarships 2023 in Ireland:
Interested applicants are required to send their application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarship Application. Applicants should also send the following documents below.
- Two academic references
- A letter of a maximum of 600 words setting out why you would like to do the Master of Philosophy in Christian Theology and how you will use this Master of Philosophy to make a contribution to the Church and Society in Africa
Application Deadline: July 8, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.