Trent University 2023 International Scholarships and Awards to Study in Canada
The Trent University 2023 International Scholarships and Awards to Study in Canada are offered to international students looking to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university to receive education funding up to $25,000 per annum throughout the study period.
The International Scholarships and Awards are funded by the university to international students looking to undertake a degree program in Canada. The Undergraduate scholarships and awards are for international students who show outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need. The awards will be renewable for up to three additional years of undergraduate study or to degree completion provided the student achieves good academic standing throughout theses period.
Trent University is a public liberal arts university in Ontario, Canada with a satellite campus in Oshawa, which serves the Regional Municipality of Durham. Trent is known for its Oxbridge college system and small class sizes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International Scholarships and Awards
Host Institution(s): Trent University in Canada
- Trent International Global Citizens Scholarships and Awards worth $2,000 to $25,000 per annum
- Trent International Tuition Levy Scholarship worth $25,000 per annum
- United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarship worth $25,000 per annum
- Justin Chiu International Scholarship worth $9,000 to $60,000 per annum
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Trent University 2023 International Scholarships and Awards to Study in Canada:
- Applicants must be international students who will be applying in Canada on a study permit.
- Applicants must apply to an undergraduate degree program at the University for the Fall 2023 intake.
- Applicants must be entering the University from a recognized secondary school.
- Applicants must meet the University’s admission requirements.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate superior academic achievement.
- You must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement.
- Applicants must upload two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must complete and submit the online Trent International Scholarships & Awards application before the application deadline.
Method of Application for the Trent University 2023 International Scholarships and Awards to Study in Canada:
Interested applicants should submit the Trent International Scholarships & Awards application form through the MyTrent portal under the Finances tab.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.