The Skoll MBA Scholarship 2022/2023 at University of Oxford
The Skoll Foundation is pleased to invite highly suitable and intelligent international students from all nations who wish to further their academic path in University Of Oxford, UK to enroll for their ongoing MBA Scholarship programme for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The Scholarship program is a very competitive exercise and often considered as one of the toughest postgraduate scholarship program for incoming MBA students. The program will take place at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford for students who are currently seeking entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges. The Scholarship covers the full course fees for the MBA programme, as well as partial living expenses, thus called a fully-funded programme. The Scholarship is given in recognition that the MBA may represent a significant financial burden, particularly for those who have chosen to work in the social impact/innovation space rather than the purely commercial or public sectors.
The Skoll Scholarship provides funding for entrepreneurs who have set up or have been working in entrepreneurial initiatives with a social purpose or who have pursued an impact career, and who wish to improve their knowledge of market-oriented practices so they can be more effective in their subsequent social change pursuits. In addition to financial support, the Scholarship provides access to the Skoll Scholar community, a group of leaders who are positively impacting the world through innovation and systems change, as well as exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and investors.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Skoll Foundation
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (MBA)
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022/2023 The Skoll MBA Scholarship;
- Must demonstrate that he/she have identified opportunities and taken action in order to make positive social impact.
- Have spent preferably at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches.
- Applicants can demonstrate the outcomes and impact of their entrepreneurial action.
- Possess personal qualities of a social entrepreneur.
- Demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact.
- Demonstrate the need for the Scholarship.
- Show that the cost of the programme is a significant financial burden.
Application Procedures for The Skoll MBA Scholarship 2022/2023 at University of Oxford (How to apply);
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria are expected to follow the below steps in submitting their application.
- Connect with us to register your interest in the Scholarship and make sure you’re kept up to date with announcements about upcoming deadlines.
- Apply for the Oxford MBA programme directly to Saïd Business School. You need to do this during stages 1, 2 or 3 of the MBA admissions process.
- As part of your MBA application, upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions and submit your MBA application! You’ll find the Scholarship essay questions under the “Funding” section of the MBA application. We would advise that you allow yourself about 1-weeks’ time to answer the Skoll Scholarship essay questions.
- The MBA Admissions Team will then assess your application and determine if you are accepted onto the MBA programme or not.
- If you received confirmation that you have been accepted onto the MBA programme, your application will automatically go forward to the Skoll Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Applications for the Scholarship are reviewed after each MBA admissions stage.
- You will receive an update on the status of your Scholarship application and whether your application is going forward to final shortlisting shortly after MBA admission decisions have been made from each stage.
- If you receive confirmation that your Scholarship application is going forward to final shortlisting, keep an eye out for an email from the Skoll Centre with a link to the Logistics and Reference Form. See timelines below to know when to expect this email.
- Once you have received the email, complete the Logistics and Reference Form. This consists of a series of short questions to confirm your contact details (in case you are invited to interview), how you heard about the Scholarship and your referees contact details. Please note, your referees will not be contacted unless you get to the final stages of the selection process.
Application Deadline: 4 January 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.