The BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Programme 2023
The BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Programme 2023 is offered to Nigerians with for-profit entrepreneurs whose businesses are solving problems or transforming society positively. They may include NYSC members, university or polytechnic graduates, and prospective BOI customers with minimum qualification of SSCE.
The Business Innovation Accelerator (BIA) was established by Lagos Business School (LBS) in partnership with the Bank of Industry (BOI) with the main goal to offer exceptional entrepreneurship education and empowerment to young Nigerians in all six regions of the country. High unemployment rates pose a threat to the Nigerian economy, and the increasing joblessness among youth has led to increased insecurity, social issues, sluggish economic development, inflation, and other difficulties.
Purpose of The BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Programme 2023:
- The purpose of the BOI-LBS Business Innovation Accelerator is to increase job creation, enhance the success of small and medium-sized enterprises, and decrease loan defaults caused by business failure. Additionally, it will offer an environment that nurtures the technical, management, financial, and leadership abilities of entrepreneurs throughout Nigeria.
- The BOI-LBS Business Innovation Accelerator aims to cultivate entrepreneurs who use for-profit business models to positively impact society and address issues. The program’s goal is to create a new generation of entrepreneurs who are both innovative and solution-focused, who will drive job creation, and bring their ideas to the global market, driving economic growth in Nigeria.
Eligibility for The BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Programme 2023:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants should be having entrepreneurial experience. Could be a start-up or may have been established for some years already.
- Applicants’ business should be solving a problem or meeting a need and should be scalable.
- Applicants must be e a citizen or legal residents of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be available to commit to the training schedule.
- Special focus shall be given to youth and women.
Method of Application for The BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Programme 2023:
Interested applicants are required to follow the steps below.
- Fill out the online form and upload certificates and two letters of recommendation.
- Interview process
- Admission letters will be sent to successful candidates
Certification requirements for The BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Programme 2023:
- Participants must attend at least 80% of the sessions in each course and score at least 60% in each course.
- Participants must be considered to be of good character as defined in the training policy to be signed upon acceptance.
Application Deadline: March 30, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.