Talent Grants 2023 in Theology & Religious Studies at University of Groningen
International students are welcome to apply for the Talent Grants 2023 in Theology & Religious Studies at University of Groningen which aims to offer a grant worth up to € 5,000 towards the payment of tuition and study expenses for the 2023/2024 academic session. Applicants must apply for a master’s degree program in Theology & Religious Studies at the university to be eligible for the scholarship.
The University is delighted to provide Talent Grants for a one–year program in Theology and Religious Studies to international students who are not from the European Economic Area (EEA). The Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies will finance the Master’s scholarship for the entire duration of the program.
The University of Groningen is a public research university of more than 30,000 students in the city of Groningen in the Netherlands. Founded in 1614, the university is the second oldest in the country and one of the most traditional and prestigious universities in the Netherlands.
SEE ALSO: Tuition Fee Scholarships 2023 at Linnaeus University in Sweden
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies
Host Institution(s): The University of Groningen in the Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: A grant of € 5,000
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Conflict and Globalization
- Religion and Pluralism
- Religion and Cultural Heritage
- Health and Wellbeing
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Talent Grants 2023 in Theology & Religious Studies at University of Groningen:
- Applicants must hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- Applicants must have obtained conditional admission to one of the three MA tracks in Theology and Religious Studies.
- Applicants must have excellent academic performance and grades during their bachelor or undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must not have already obtained a master’s degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands.
- Applicants must have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program.
- Applicants must be available for the whole period of the program.
- Applicants must confirm in writing their agreement with the grant.
Method of Application for the Talent Grants 2023 in Theology & Religious Studies at University of Groningen:
Interested applicants should fill in the application form and send the following documents below to email@example.com.
- Copy of admission letter from the Admission Board
- Recommendation letter by a Ph.D. or Professor from your current or last degree program
- Transcript of Records from your current or last degree program
- Letter of motivation (in Word) of a maximum of 500 words, in which you indicate why you believe you should be considered for this grant
- Curriculum Vitae
SEE ALSO: Association of Anesthetists Editorial Fellowship 2023 for Developing Countries
Application Deadline: March 1, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.