SI Scholarship 2023 at Swedish Institute for Global Professionals
The SI Scholarship 2023 at Swedish Institute for Global Professionals is offered to motivated students who are interested in pursuing Master’s studies at the institute for the 2023/2024 academic session which is offered by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Swedish Government.
The objective of the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals is to nurture and cultivate future global leaders who will make meaningful contributions to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and support sustainable development efforts. Funded by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs, the Master’s scholarship is designed for one or two-year full-time Master’s programs. The Institute releases an annual call for applications for students who wish to commence their studies in the autumn semester.
The Swedish Institute (SI) is a public agency of the Swedish government tasked with promoting Sweden’s interests in the world. SI works to promote Sweden’s interests and relationships in the international arena, by advancing Sweden’s international cultural and political interests, encouraging international exchange and cooperation, and contributing to a positive image of Sweden. The Institute works in the fields of culture, education, science, and business, and it also supports the development of Swedish democracy, civil society, and human rights. SI works in partnership with Swedish and international organizations.
SEE ALSO: International Student Scholarships 2023 at Paris-Saclay University
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs and SI, Sweden
Host Institution(s): The Swedish Institute in Sweden
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded ( See benefits below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the SI Scholarship 2023 at Swedish Institute for Global Professionals:
- Applicants must be a citizen of one of the 41 eligible countries.
- Applicants must have sufficient documented proof of work and leadership experience.
- Applicants must also follow the application steps for University Admission and be admitted to one of the master’s programs at the institute.
Benefits of the SI Scholarship 2023 at Swedish Institute for Global Professionals:
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- A monthly payment of SEK 11,000 to cover living expenses throughout the study period.
- Insurance against illness and accident.
- Travel Grant.
- The scholarship includes a travel grant of SEK 15,000 for the entire study period for scholars who come from Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
- Scholars from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine who receive the scholarship are entitled to a travel grant of SEK 11,000 for the entire duration of their study period.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Professionals (NFGP).
- Opportunity to become a member of the SI Alumni Network.
Method of Application for the SI Scholarship 2023 at Swedish Institute for Global Professionals:
Interested applicants can apply for a maximum of four eligible Master’s programs at the university. Upon submitting your application for Master’s programs on the website, you will receive a unique eight-digit personal application number.
A complete application includes the following below:
- Updated CV with SI-template
- Letters of reference with SI-template
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience with SI-template
- Copy of valid passport/National ID card
SEE ALSO: Arrell Food Institute Scholarships 2023 at University of Guelph
Application Deadline: February 28, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.