International Student Scholarships 2023 at Paris-Saclay University
The International Student Scholarships 2023 at Paris-Saclay University in collaboration with the university is funded with IDEX funding to offer scholarships to international students who are enrolling in a Masters’s program at the university for the 2023/2024 academic year. Applications for these scholarships are currently open.
The goal of the University is to facilitate the enrollment of highly-qualified international students in its Master’s programs, which are offered by its faculties, component institutions, and associated universities. The University aims to promote accessibility to these programs, particularly for students who aspire to pursue research and academic projects up to the doctoral level. The Master’s scholarship is worth 10,000€ per year with other awesome benefits.
Paris-Saclay University formerly known as Université Paris-Sud, is a public research university located in the south of Paris, France. It was founded in 1971 and is one of the largest and most prestigious universities in France. Its main campus is located in Orsay, with other campuses in Sceaux, Cachan, Châtenay-Malabry, and Gif-sur-Yvette. It is home to more than 27,000 students and offers a wide range of courses in areas such as natural sciences, engineering, law, economics, management, humanities, and social sciences. It also offers joint degree programs with other universities, including the École Polytechnique, ESSEC Business School, and Sciences Po.
SEE ALSO: Arrell Food Institute Scholarships 2023 at University of Guelph
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The International Student Scholarships by IDEX funding
Host Institution(s): Paris-Saclay University in France
- An amount worth 10,000€ per year.
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Ineligible Fields of Study: Vocational training
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the International Student Scholarships 2023 at Paris-Saclay University:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be admitted to the University Master’s program delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ.
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years old at the time of application.
- Applicants can be of foreign nationality living on French soil for less than a year taking language classes (type FFL).
- Applicants must meet the language requirements at the university.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic performance.
Method of Application for the International Student Scholarships 2023 at Paris-Saclay University:
To be considered for the University Master’s program, students must first apply for pre-selection for admission. If selected, they will receive an email with a link to an online application form.
SEE ALSO: WIPO Global Awards Competition 2023 for Entrepreneurs
Application Deadline: Not Specific.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.