Sexual & Reproductive Health Policy Scholarships 2023 at LSHTM in UK
Submission is now open for African students who are interested in applying for the Sexual & Reproductive Health Policy and Programming Scholarships 2023 at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) in the United Kingdom. The scholarship is intended to provide financial assistance to those who are planning to pursue a master’s degree program in the UK during the 2023/2024 academic year.
The London School of Hygiene in the UK is offering Master’s scholarships to those looking to develop their proficiency in designing, executing, and assessing evidence-based sexual and reproductive health policies and programs in sub-Saharan Africa and other low- and middle-income countries. With this SRHP&P Scholarship program, the goal is to reinforce sexual and reproductive health in sub-Saharan Africa.
LSHTM was established in 1899 and is renowned globally for its research and education in public health and tropical medicine. Home to an incredibly diverse student and staff population of over 3,000 people from 140 countries, this institution is a leader in the fields of epidemiology, public health, international health, tropical medicine, and health management.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Sexual & Reproductive Health Policy and Programming Scholarships
Host Institution(s): The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) in the UK
- The total cost of tuition worth GBP 17,000.00
- A single payment of £1,000.00 to cover the expenses of IT hardware, internet access, and other educational expenses.
Number of Awards: 45
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: African Students
Eligibility for the Sexual & Reproductive Health Policy Scholarships 2023 at LSHTM in UK:
- Applicants must have both nationality and permanent residence in a sub-Saharan African nation as defined by the World Bank.
- Applicants must have applied to the MSc Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy and Programming online program and submitted all the necessary supplementary documents.
- Applicants must have at least two years of experience in either sexual and reproductive health or other health-related fields in a sub-Saharan African country.
Method of Application for the Sexual & Reproductive Health Policy Scholarships 2023 at LSHTM in UK:
Applicants must submit an application for the MSc Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy and Programming program through the university’s admissions portal before the cutoff date. All required documents, including the Supplementary Questions form, must be included.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.