Fully Funded African Masters in Machine Intelligence Scholarship 2024
The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) is delighted to announce the availability of the Fully Funded African Masters in Machine Intelligence Scholarship 2024, designed for aspiring African graduates eager to pursue a career in the field of information technology.
The African Masters of Machine Intelligence (AMMI) program is an integral component of the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) network, contributing to the advancement of machine learning for the betterment of global society. The Master’s scholarship is your opportunity to advance your knowledge in artificial intelligence.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): AIMS, Facebook and Goggle
Host Institution(s): African Institute for Mathematical Sciences
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: African Students
Eligibility for the Fully Funded African Masters in Machine Intelligence Scholarship 2024:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or a recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a satisfactory scholastic average, usually a minimum average of B (or 80%) or better.
- Applicants must have an interest and/or background in artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc demonstrated in courses taken and projects undertaken.
- Applicants must consent to mentor an undergraduate student at their previous institution while enrolled at AMMI.
- Applicants must consent to mentor an AMMI student after graduation.
- Applicants must have a strong interest in solving national or continental problems using science and technology.
- For more detailed information on acceptance documents, please contact the AMMI Admissions Office.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded African Masters in Machine Intelligence Scholarship 2024:
Every student accepted into the AMMI program is automatically awarded a full scholarship. Those who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for admission through the online application portal to be considered for this scholarship, ensuring they provide all necessary information.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.