Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023 for Students From Developing Countries
The University of Oxford is pleased to invite as well as welcome highly suitable and intellectual international students from developing countries who wish to further their academic pursuit in the UK to apply for their ongoing Reach Oxford Scholarships scheme for the 2023-2024 academic session.
The scholarship program is a fully funded programme which often gives some privilege of better life to students from low-income and developing countries and it’s opened for undergraduate students who are pursing their Bsc degree in almost all discipline. The program have been accorded as one of the most competitive study offer for many African countries, thus making it very competitive and the winners are also compensated by series of other benefits aside the tuition fee and allowances.
The applicant must be citizens of nations who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). The offer is open to undergraduate students who have the passion for qualitative education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oxford
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2023/2024 Reach Oxford Scholarships;
- Must have been offered admission into any of the undergraduate programmes at Oxford University
- Must possess exceptional academic results and also great leadership qualities.
- Applicants should be willing to return to their home country after the completion of their studies.
- Applicants who have not studied at an undergraduate level before will be given priority.
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Antigua and Barbuda; Argentina; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Rep.; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Cook Islands; Costa Rica; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Eswatini; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. People’s Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Rep.; Laos; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Federated States; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; North Macedonia; Pakistan; Palau; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Saint Helena; Samoa; São Tomé and Príncipe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Wallis and Futuna; West Bank and Gaza Strip; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Other Important Information: Applicants are to note that the duration of the scholarship is 3 or 4 years depending on the course of study.
- Applicants are to note that not all colleges are able to offer Reach Oxford Scholarships every year. Therefore, if you are offered admission by a college that is not participating in the scheme, this will not stop you from applying for and being awarded a scholarship. If your application is successful, arrangements will be made to transfer you between colleges.
- Applicants will be expected to write an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Receipt of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.
- Course fees
- Grant for living costs
- One return air fare per year
Application Procedure for the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023 (How To Apply):
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility are expected to submit an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2022, and be successful in gaining a place.
Applicants who have been offered admission for an undergraduate course at the University of Oxford will proceed to complete the Undergraduate scholarships application form by the application deadline (if link didn’t work, check back for update).
Application Deadline: 9th February 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.