PhD Research Scholarships 2023 at Erasmus University Rotterdam
There are various PhD Research Scholarships 2023 at Erasmus University Rotterdam for both domestic and international students who are looking to pursue a Ph.D. research work in Organisational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Governance of Organisations, and Value-Based Organising at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session with the help of various funding opportunities that covers tuition fee, salary, and allowance for up to the entire duration of the program.
On an annual basis, the university initiates up to 5 years of fully-funded projects and starts a substantial number of new and internationally oriented Ph.D. research projects for academically excellent students at the university. The focus of the Ph.D. scholarship that covers tuition fees, salary, and allowance is on pioneering innovative research in the field of Management and Business Research. The university offers Ph.D. research projects in the following fields:
- Business Processes
- Logistics and Information Systems (LIS)
- Marketing (MKT)
- Finance & Accounting(F&A)
- Strategy & Entrepreneurship (S&E)
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public research university located in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The PhD Research Scholarships by the university
Host Institution(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Eligibility for the PhD Research Scholarships 2023 at Erasmus University Rotterdam:
- Applicants can be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must hold an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in business or economics, or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics depending on the Ph.D. projects.
- Applicants must have excellent results in their first degree or graduate study.
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in scientific research.
- Applicants must have a GMAT or GRE test result that is not older than five years with excellent grades.
- Applicants must have TOEFL or IELTS test results to prove their language proficeicny.
Method of Application for the PhD Research Scholarships 2023 at Erasmus University Rotterdam:
Interested applicants are required to follow the online application process in other to submit their complete application.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.