NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship 2023 for Nigerian Students
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture, operated by the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited, is delighted to announce its Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian students. This NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship 2023 program aims to provide support to Nigerian Students in their educational endeavors.
The 2023 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme by the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture is now open for applications as part of its commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility. This Undergraduate scholarship opportunity is highly competitive and invites suitably qualified Nigerian candidates to apply.
The scholarship scheme is an integral component of the joint venture’s corporate social responsibility undertaken by NNPC, NAOC, and OANDO. Its purpose is to support Nigerian students in pursuing their aspirations of attaining higher education. It comes in two categories:
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit communities
SEE ALSO: Fully Funded Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in Nigeria
Host Institution(s): Nigerian Institutions
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Nigerian Students
Eligibility for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship 2023 for Nigerian Students:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time program in a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
- Applicants must be certified 100-level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in the 2022/2023 academic session).
- Applicants must be Indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and Imo States for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences, and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Method of Application for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship 2023 for Nigerian Students:
Interested applicants should follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on the scholarship link to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information and upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to the scholarship portal, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification
- Return to the scholarship portal and update the application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
SEE ALSO: Financial Aid and Scholarships 2023 at Luiss University for Refugees Students
Application Deadline: June 9, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.