Financial Aid and Scholarships 2023 at Luiss University for Refugees Students
Luiss University is providing Financial Aid and Scholarships 2023 for refugee students registered with UNHCR in Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe for master’s degree programs taught in English during the 2023/2024 academic year.
The Financial Aid and Scholarships 2023 at Luiss University for Refugees Students aims to grant a comprehensive scholarship to one accepted student, which will cover tuition fees as well as the complete cost of accommodation and meals in Rome throughout the two academic years.
The Master’s scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic year will be approved if students have earned a minimum of 70% of the necessary education credits by July 31st each year. If the chosen student fails to meet the aforementioned requirements, they will be responsible for covering the remaining tuition fees and living expenses for the second academic year of 2024/2025.
Luiss University is a private university located in Rome, Italy. It was established in 1974 and is known for its programs in economics, business, law, political science, and international relations. Luiss University offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs, as well as executive education courses. It is recognized for its academic excellence, international outlook, and close ties to the business community.
SEE ALSO: Access Bank Udacity Advance Africa Scholarship Program 2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Financial Aid and Scholarships for refugee students
Host Institution(s): Luiss University in Italy
Scholarship Worth: Full-ride scholarship covering:
- Tuition fees and
- The total cost of bed and board in Rome during the 2 academic years
Number of Awards: One
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: African Students
Eligibility for the Financial Aid and Scholarships 2023 at Luiss University for Refugees Students:
- Applicants must be refugee students registered with UNHCR in the eligible African countries below.
- Applicants must be residing in Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, or Zimbabwe and have been recognized refugee status in these countries by UNHCR or by National authorities.
- Applicants must have graduated (Bachelor’s Degree) in Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, or Zimbabwe or in another country not earlier than July 2021.
- Applicants should be going to graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) by 24 November 2023 in Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe, or in another country
- Applicants must have a knowledge of the English language of at least B2, certified by the University or another language institute (ex. EF set/Duolingo).
- Applicants must hold a qualification valid for admission to the chosen Second Cycle Degree Programme.
- Applicants must meet the specific admission requirements of the Second cycle degree program.
- Applicants must have never before been enrolled in a degree program at any of the Partner Universities.
Method of Application for the Financial Aid and Scholarships 2023 at Luiss University for Refugees Students:
To complete the application process for financial aid and scholarships for refugee students at Luiss University, candidates are required to fill out the online application form. In order to access the application form, candidates must first register on the platform and then proceed to fill in the form.
When completing the application form, applicants must provide their personal information, and university details, and upload all the necessary documents, including the UNHCR certificate which should be uploaded in the ID section. Once the background information is filled in, applicants will need to select the Degree Course they are interested in competing for.
SEE ALSO: Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) 2023 Brandeis University in USA
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.