Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships 2022 at King’s College London
The King’s College London which have been on top trend is dishing out application for their ongoing Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships programme for the 2022-2023 academic session for students who wish to further their academic pursuit in the United Kingdom.
This scholarship programme is made available by the African Leadership Centre of King’s College London as they aim to help financially challenged students wish to study in the Britain. Aside the full tuition weaver, the successful applicants will also be given stipends to cover up the living expenses in the UK. This funding has been provided by Dr Dev Pragad, the CEO of Newsweek, an alumnus of the school.
The scholarship programmes involves 2 different awards for masters degree applicants which is the tuition fee valued at £24,660 (International fees), for 2022/23 full-time entry for international students onto the Global Leadership and Peace building MSc, as well as the additional £400 cost of the Leadership Weekend Workshop that is a compulsory component of the programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee valued up to £24,660 and other stipends
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Student
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarship
- Interested applicant must be an international student.
- Interested applicant must be willing to take on a full-time programme in the school, meaning he or she must be present in London throughout the academic year.
- Interested applicant must have completed a bachelors degree programme in a reputable and also with good CGPA.
- The award is open to change-makers within their communities who are interested in any and all aspects of Global Leadership and Peace building in the developing world.
- Interested applicants must clearly state their reason for studying this programme as it will help to inculcate transformative change within their societies of interest.
- Interested applicants will be selected based on merit and a personal statement outlining the financial impact the scholarship will have.
Application Process for the Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships 2022 at King’s College London
All applicants should complete the King’s College London online application process for the MSc Global Leadership and Peacebuilding. The personal statement submitted for that MSc application must include: a brief sentence stating that you have also applied for this specific award and a statement of the financial impact that this scholarship will have for them. In addition, applicants need to submit a 1-2 minute video recording of themselves to firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos longer than 2 minutes will be deleted and not considered for applications. The video should include the applicant explaining: Why they are applying to the programme; What they see as the most pressing global leadership and peacebuilding challenge that is relevant to their personal context or area of interest; The change they want to make in relation to that issue; How they think the content of the MSc programme can enable them to make that change. When sending the video, include your student application number and the title of the funding that you are applying for in the email subject title.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more details, visit the Official Website.