Holland Government Masters Scholarships 2023 at TU Delft in Netherlands
TU Delft in Netherlands is pleased to invite suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue a master’s degree program at the institution to submit application for the Holland Government Masters Scholarships 2023 worth about € 5,000 and can be awarded up to three times.
The Holland Government Masters Scholarships is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science to offer outstanding international students a Master’s scholarships worth about€ 5,000 which can be award up to three times depending on an applicants financial need to study at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session.
TU Delft also known as the Delft University of Technology is the oldest and largest Dutch public technical university, located in Delft, Netherlands. The university is considered as of the best university in world in terms of academic standards. Aside the fact that it is one of the best, it also offers financial aid opportunities to its students,
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Holland Government Masters Scholarships
Host Institution(s): TU Delft in Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: About € 5,000 which can be awarded up to three times
Number of Awards: Four
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Holland Government Masters Scholarships 2023 at TU Delft in Netherlands:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have good academic record.
- Applicants must have an offer of admission for a full time master’s degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized university outside Netherlands.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language.
Method of Application for the Holland Government Masters Scholarships 2023 at TU Delft in Netherlands:
Interested applicants should ensure to submit all required documents at once and follow the steps below:
- Complete the MSc application
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload or request TWO reference letters
- Upload two reference letters in PDF according to the indicated requirement
- Upload the English language certificate
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.