Government of Flanders Mastermind Scholarships 2023 in Belgium
The Government of Flanders Mastermind Scholarships 2023 in Belgium is offered to outstanding international students who are interested in studying a master’s degree program at any eligible host university in Flanders for the 2023/2024 academic year. The financial funding is aimed to cover a grant of €9 600 and a tuition fee waiver per academic year for up to the entire duration of the program.
The Government of Flanders on a yearly basis offers various scholarship opportunities such as the Mastermind Scholarships to academically excellent international students undertaking a master’s degree program in Belgium. The Master’s scholarship worth a grant of €9 600 and a tuition fee waiver per academic year is offered based on the student’s academic achievement. The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training provides scholarships for international students to study in Flanders and Brussels. This program is part of the Action Plan for Student Mobility, Brains on the Move (September 2013), which seeks to enhance the internationalization of Flemish higher education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Government of Flanders through the Flemish Ministry of Education and Training
Host Institution(s): Universities in Flanders, Belgium
Scholarship Worth: A grant of €9 600 and a tuition fee waiver per academic year
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Government of Flanders Mastermind Scholarships 2023 in Belgium:
- Applicants must be international students.
- The applicant applies to take up a Master’s degree program at a higher education institution in Flanders.
- The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance or potential.
- Applicants must meet all academic entrance criteria, including relevant language requirements, for entering the Master’s program in question offered by the Flemish host institution.
- Applicants who are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution are not eligible to apply.
Method of Application for the Government of Flanders Mastermind Scholarships 2023 in Belgium:
Interested applicants must first apply to one of the Flemish host institutions that participate in the Master Mind Scholarship Program before taking the following steps below to submit an application for the scholarship.
- Check if you are eligible to apply and if the Flemish institution of your choice participates in the Scholarships
- Submit your application to the host institution
- The host institution preselects the eligible applications
- The host institution starts the application procedure by creating your application file in the Mobility-Online application tool
- You receive an email generated by the Mobility-Online tool notifying you of being preselected for the Scholarship
- You register in the Mobility-Online tool and complete your application file in the Mobility-Online tool
- The host institution validates and submits the completed application file in the Mobility-Online tool
Application Deadline: April 28, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.