Generation Google EMEA Scholarship 2023 for Women in Computer Science
The Generation Google EMEA Scholarship 2023 for Women in Computer Science is open to women who are suitably qualified in computer science, with the goal of aiding students pursuing degrees in computer science to excel in technology and become pioneers in the field.
For the 2023/2024 academic session, the Undergraduate scholarship will offer an award of up to 7,000 EUR to chosen students who fulfill all the minimum requirements, and women are highly encouraged to submit their applications. Hurry now and submit your application for Generation Google EMEA Scholarship 2023 before the application deadline.
SEE ALSO: YouTube Internship Program 2023 Application
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Generation Google EMEA Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Not Speicifed
Scholarship Worth: 7,000 EUR
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Students from Europe, Middle-East, and Africa
Eligibility for the Generation Google EMEA Scholarship 2023 for Women in Computer Science:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as a full-time students in a Bachelors program at an accredited university or college for the 2023/2024 academic year
- Applicants must intend to be enrolled in or accepted as full-time students in a bachelor’s program at an accredited university in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Applicants must be studying computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong academic record.
- Applicants must exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for improving the representation of underrepresented groups in computer science and technology.
Method of Application for the Generation Google EMEA Scholarship 2023 for Women in Computer Science:
Applicants who are interested in the Generation Google Scholarship (EMEA) 2023 will be required to fill out an online application that comprises:
- General background information (e.g. contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- Academic transcripts from your current institution
- Responses to short answer essay questions
The purpose of the two short-answer essay questions below is to evaluate the applicants’ problem-solving abilities and dedication to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion. Each answer to the two questions must not exceed 500 words.
- Write about a time when you faced a complex problem without a clear path to a solution. Describe the steps you took to get to the solution in detail. What resources and solutions did you consider? What did you learn from this experience? Keep in mind that this can be a problem you have faced at school, work, extracurricular activities or home.
- From your personal experience, describe a barrier that prevents equitable access to the field of technology. What do you believe is the root cause? What actions have you taken to address this inequity and what actions do you plan to take? Please focus at least half of your response on the actions you have taken. Keep in mind that impact can happen in many ways and at different scales.
SEE ALSO: Tuition Discount Scholarships 2023 at National College of Ireland
Application Deadline: May 16, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.