Sappi Bursaries and Scholarships 2023 for African Students
Applications are currently being accepted for Sappi Bursaries and Scholarships 2023 for African Students, targeting exceptionally talented African students who are currently enrolling in academic programs at recognized universities.
Every year, Sappi grants a range of bursaries determined by their annual skills audit and business requirements. Their bursary program is designed to support gifted and forward-thinking young citizens of South Africa. The Undergraduate scholarship and Postgraduate scholarships help successful applicants pay for their study expenses for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Sappi employs a talent-based approach where applicants who meet the minimum criteria are invited to undergo a selection interview. Their aim is to attract the most brilliant young talent to join their constantly evolving industry. The bursary application period spans from 01 April to 30 September, and the recruitment cycle occurs between October and November each year.
Each year, Sappi grants several bursaries determined by their annual skills audit and business requirements. Their bursary program aims to support talented and creative young citizens of South Africa.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sappi, South Africa
Host Institution(s): Recognised Universities in South Africa
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: South African Students
Eligibility for the Sappi Bursaries and Scholarships 2023 for African Students:
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Applicants must have an average of 70% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy), 70–80% in Physical Science, and 60% in English.
- Applicants must meet the qualifying points for entrance at the university or acceptance confirmation.
- Current university results will be considered for undergraduate students. Note that preference will be given to learners with an average of 75% and above in Mathematics and Physical Science.
- School leavers or university students between 18 to 25 years old who are studying or intending to study full-time at any South African accredited university in one of the following fields:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Forestry and Wood Science
- National Diploma – Pulp and Paper
- National Diploma in Forestry
Method of Application for the Sappi Bursaries and Scholarships 2023 for African Students:
Interested applicants are to complete an online application. Kindly note that all applications must be completed online.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.