Fully Funded KWI International Fellowships Program 2023
The Fully Funded KWI International Fellowships Program 2023 supports outstanding scholars in the fields of humanities, cultural studies, and social sciences by providing them with access to modern resources, including office space, technical support, and library services. Additionally, the University Alliance offers assistance in event and research management, as well as support in all administrative and communication matters. The University Alliance, in partnership with KWI International, is inviting post–doctoral researchers who have obtained their PhDs within the past six years to apply for the Fellowships Program. The program is open to applicants from all disciplines featured in the KWI research agenda.
The Fully Funded KWI International Fellowship Program provides an opportunity for international researchers to come and study in Essen, Germany at the Institute for Advanced Study in the Humanities (KWI). Those of German nationality who are employed at an international institute are eligible to apply for the fellowship. This fellowship includes a monthly allowance of 4,000 € (pre–tax) to cover living costs, travel expenses for arrival and departure, and a fellowship contract rather than a full–employment contract. The KWI is an interdisciplinary research institute that focuses on literary and cultural sociology, cultural science studies, science communication, and public humanities.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): KWI International Fellowship
Host Institution(s): University Alliance, Germany
Fellowship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Eligibility for the Fully Funded KWI International Fellowships Program 2023:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The fellowship should be focused on research that is related to the programmatic agenda of KWI. There are different ways to use the time in Essen: for instance, to complete a book, a special issue, a research proposal, or to establish a research group.
- Fellows are to be present at least 4 days a week.
- Fellows will be expected to participate in entry and exit interviews.
- Fellows are encouraged to be involved in the Colloquium, lectures, conferences, reading groups, and other academic activities at KWI.
- KWI encourages fellows to join in on academic events and create engaging conversations with top researchers.
- Fellows are not obligated to teach but are encouraged to provide our teaching laboratory with stimulating ideas, attend lecture series and seminars at local universities, and otherwise contribute to the learning environment.
- Publications deriving from the time of residence should mention KWI.
- Applicants must have a strong command of the English language.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded KWI International Fellowships Program 2023:
Interested applicants for the KWI International Fellowships Program must submit one single PDF file (max. 20 MB) electronically to email@example.com in order to apply.
Application Deadline: February 18, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.