Jasiri Talent Investor Program 2023 for Young Entrepreneurs
Applications are currently ongoing for the Jasiri Talent Investor Program 2023 for Young Entrepreneurs. If you are a young entrepreneur who is driven and committed to building an innovative high-growth venture from scratch then this investor program is for you to help maximize and reach your potential with help from experts in the field.
The Jasiri Talent Investor Program 2023 for Young Entrepreneurs is currently accepting application submissions for its 4th cohort to help young African entrepreneurs reach their potential. The program invests in and focuses on individuals first before companies, teams, or ideas. The program guides selected Jasiri Fellows throughout all stages of venture creation from Ideation to business formalization. Jasiri is looking for highly driven individuals with a history of achievement or entrepreneurial action who aspire to launch a high-growth venture.
The Ideal Candidate for the Jasiri Talent Investor Program 2023 for Young Entrepreneurs:
- Applicants must be driven and committed to building an innovative high-growth venture from scratch.
- Applicants must be able to identify opportunities and gaps in a sector of interest.
- Applicants must have a history of achievement and evidence of impact wherever they have focused their attention.
- Applicants must have significant insights and expertise in a field or industry.
- Applicants must be team players and are excited to meet equally ambitious co-founders.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Ethiopia, Kenya, or Rwanda residing in their respective countries or diaspora.
- Applicants must commit to fully and actively participate in the Talent Investor Program for 14 months including 3 months of Residential Intensive in Rwanda.
- Preference is given to women applicants.
Method of Application for the Jasiri Talent Investor Program 2023 for Young Entrepreneurs:
Interested applicants are required to follow the steps below.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Complete the entrepreneurial intentions assessment within 7 days.
- Complete the innovation scenario assessment and submit a pitch video.
- Take the JASIRIPsychometric Test.
- Attend the Selection Conference
- Final Step: Announcement of the selected Fellows.
Application Deadline: April 23, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.