European University Institute (EUI) Fully Funded 2023 STG Policy Leader Fellowship
The European University Institute (EUI) is most delighted to invite suitably qualified early & mid-career professionals who are willing to engage in peer discussions on topics that may go beyond their area of expertise are invited to submit applications for the Fully Funded 2023 STG Policy Leader Fellowship that gives successful applicants access to a basic grant of € 2,500 per month, family allowances and other exciting benefits.
The Fully Funded 2023 STG Policy Leader Fellowship is organized by the European University Institute (EUI) for mid-career professionals in politics, civil service, media, non-governmental organizations, and others to spend five or ten months at the STG developing policy recommendations and practical solutions for pressing issues of transnational relevance inspired and informed by their work experience. In addition, the fellows attend professional skills training and can freely participate in the academic life and activities of the EUI to enhance their fellowship projects. At the same time, the fellows enrich the STG community by bringing their first-hand experiences to teaching, training, and networking at the School. This unique fellowship program is hosted at one of the most renowned academic institutions in Europe and provides the fellows with an insider view into the EU policy-making processes. However, the program does not require academic training background and instead seeks to attract individuals with diverse hands-on experiences in policy-making across the world. Besides having direct access to the EUI and the STG faculty as well as the researchers’ community, the fellows learn from each other and form lasting professional and personal connections.
The European University Institute (EUI) is an international postgraduate and post-doctoral teaching and research institute and an independent body of the European Union with a juridical personality, established in 1972 by the member states to contribute to cultural and scientific development in the social sciences, in a European perspective,
Fellowship Sponsor(s): STG Policy Leader Fellowship
Host Institution(s): the European University Institute (EUI)
- The basic grant is € 2,500 per month.
- Household allowance of up to € 2,000 per month
- Travel Expenses (First-class by rail or Economy class airfare
Duration of Fellowship: Fellows should indicate their preference from the following options:
- Five months: September 2023 to January 2024 or February 2024 to June 2024
- Ten months: September 2023 to June 2024
Fellowship Level: Early career professionals
Eligibility for the European University Institute (EUI) Fully Funded 2023 STG Policy Leader Fellowship:
- Applicants must be early or mid-career professionals.
- Applicants must demonstrate solid professional experience of a minimum of 10 years.
- Applicants must be able to accomplish the activities presented under the fellowship work plan.
- Applicants must be willing to engage in peer discussions on topics that may go beyond their area of expertise.
Method of Application for the European University Institute (EUI) Fully Funded 2023 STG Policy Leader Fellowship:
Interested applicants are required to submit the following documents below:
- Detailed CV.
- Short biography OF maximum 250 words.
- Two reference letters.
- Copy of highest educational certificate.
- Letter of motivation of maximum 1000 words.
- The work plan of maximum 2500 words.
- Optional 2 work sample(s).
Application Deadline: January 25, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.