The Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute 2023 World Journalist Fellowship
Suitably qualified journalists who hold a non-U.S. passport and are proficient in the English language are invited to submit an application for The Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute 2023 World Journalist Fellowship at New York University.
The World Journalist Fellowship provides support to international journalists who enroll in one of the graduate programs of 3 semesters each in journalism at the New York University Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute in the following fields below:
- Business and Economic Reporting
- Cultural Reporting and Criticism
- Global and Joint Program Studies
- Literary Reportage
- Magazine and Digital Storytelling
- News and Documentary
- Reporting the Nation and New York
- Science, Health, and Environmental Reporting
- Studio 20: Digital First
New York University is a private research university in New York City. Chartered in 1831 by the New York State Legislature and was founded by a group of New Yorkers led by then-Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin. The university offers a lot of opportunities to international journalists who are looking to pursue a fellowship program at the institution.
Eligibility for The Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute 2023 World Journalist Fellowship:
- Applicants must hold a non-U.S. passport
- Applicants must be proficient in English language and at least a second language.
- Applicants must currently be an independent journalists or a journalist working for independent news organizations.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of experience at a print or electronic journalism publication.
- Applicants must have a four years undergraduate degree or a three years undergraduate degree certificate plus one year of graduate work.
- Applicants must complete applications for both the fellowship and for admission to the master’s program in Journalism at the university.
Benefits of The Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute 2023 World Journalist Fellowship:
- Covers tuition expenses.
- Registration fees throughout the fellowship duration.
- A stipend of about $16,000 each semester.
Method of Application for The Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute 2023 World Journalist Fellowship:
Interested applicants must complete an application for the fellowship and an application to the master’s program at New York University Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.