DeepMind Scholarship 2023 at University of Birmingham in UK
The University of Birmingham‘s School of Computer Science is excited to announce three scholarships, generously supported by DeepMind. These scholarships are available to students who currently hold either a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning program. Students from all around the world are invited to apply for these DeepMind Scholarship 2023 at University of Birmingham in UK.
In partnership with DeepMind, the University of Birmingham is dedicated to promoting inclusivity and diversity within the field of computer science by improving access for underrepresented groups. The Master’s scholarship is worth £26,640 / UK tuition fees.
The University of Birmingham is a renowned academic institution located in Birmingham, United Kingdom. It is one of the leading universities in the country and has a strong reputation for its research and teaching excellence. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various disciplines, including arts and humanities, sciences, social sciences, engineering, business, and more. With a diverse and vibrant student community, the University of Birmingham provides a stimulating learning environment and fosters innovation, critical thinking, and global perspectives. It is committed to delivering high-quality education, conducting impactful research, and making a positive contribution to society.
SEE ALSO: FIFA Master Scholarships and Financial Aid 2023 in Switzerland
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DeepMind Scholarship
Host Institution(s): The University of Birmingham in the UK
Scholarship Worth: See below
Number of Awards: Three
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: Developing Countries
Eligibility for the DeepMind Scholarship 2023 at University of Birmingham in UK:
- Applicants must identify as female OR Identify as Black African, Black Caribbean, or other Black ethnicity.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they would not be able to take up the offer of admission without financial assistance.
- Applicants must have already received a conditional/unconditional offer to study the MSc in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning at the University of Birmingham.
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in the UK and would be classified as UK for fee-paying purposes.
Benefits of the DeepMind Scholarship 2023 at University of Birmingham in UK:
- International tuition fees – £26,640 / UK tuition fees – £10,620
- A maintenance grant of £15,840 (to use for living costs), paid in installments over the duration of the course
- Funding of up to £2,000 to attend an international conference in the field of AI and/or Machine Learning during the course as well as £1,500 towards the purchase of essential equipment (suitable laptop etc.).
- £1700 to assist with relocation expenses.
Method of Application for the DeepMind Scholarship 2023 at University of Birmingham in UK:
Interested applicant needs to first apply for a conditional or an unconditional offer of admission before opting in for the scholarship. Applications are now being accepted through the online form. Please only make an application once you have received a conditional/unconditional offer, as you will not be considered until you hold one.
SEE ALSO: PhD Research Position (Faculty of Law and Criminology) at Ghent University
Application Deadline: June 4, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.