Public Health International Scholarship 2023 at University of Salford in UK
The University of Salford in UK is presently accepting applications from eligible students who are interested in availing themselves of the Master’s Public Health International Scholarship 2023. This scholarship is open for the academic year 2023/2024 and is worth up to 50% of the tuition fee.
If you are interested in the Public Health International Scholarship 2023, you should first obtain an offer to study the MSc Public Health program, and then submit an international scholarship application form. This scholarship is equivalent to 50% of your tuition fees. Salford is providing two valuable Master’s scholarships for MSc Public Health students as a way to acknowledge the worldwide significance of public health and their affiliation with the Association of Schools for Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER). These scholarships will be granted based on academic achievement and a two-part scholarship essay that demonstrates merit.
The University of Salford is a public research university located in Salford, Greater Manchester, England. It was founded in 1896 as the Royal Technical Institute, and over the years, it has evolved to become a modern, forward-thinking institution that offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses across various disciplines, including business, arts and media, science, and engineering, health and society, and computing, among others. The university is known for its focus on industry collaboration, which enables its graduates to have practical experience and be prepared for the job market. It also has a strong commitment to sustainability, social responsibility, and inclusivity.
SEE ALSO: United States Scholarship 2023 for African Students
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Public Health International Scholarship
Host Institution(s): The University of Salford in the UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% of tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Public Health International Scholarship 2023 at University of Salford in UK:
- Applicants must be international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the program.
- Applicants must be new students studying for the first time at the University, not continuing or progressing from one program to another.
- Applicants must be studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the program.
- Applicants must be studying an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught master’s program.
- Applicants must be self-funding and not sponsored for the tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- Applicants must not be applying for a program where the tuition fee has been negotiated as part of a partnership or other arrangement to make the fee non-standard.
Method of Application for the Public Health International Scholarship 2023 at University of Salford in UK:
In order to apply for this scholarship, please utilize the online application form. As a component of the application, you will be required to complete a three-part scholarship essay before the deadline indicated below. If you are selected to receive this scholarship, you will be required to accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the specified deadline to be eligible for the funding.
SEE ALSO: Tuition Award Scholarships 2023 at Edith Cowan University in Australia
Application Deadline: May 2, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.