Allison Taylor Single Mum Scholarship 2023 at Curtin University
The Allison Taylor Single Mum Scholarship 2023 at Curtin University is an opportunity aimed to support first-year, single mums on their higher education journey for an undergraduate degree program at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session. The scholarship is worth a cash stipend of $2,000 per semester.
This Undergraduate scholarship was created in memory of Allison Taylor, a single mother, grandmother, friend, and colleague at Curtin University. Allison strongly believed in the positive impact that education can have on individuals, and she tirelessly championed women’s rights. The scholarship is worth a cash stipend of $2,000 per semester and was established to honor her remarkable legacy.
Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. It is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Australia, John Curtin, and is the largest university in Western Australia, with over 58,000 students. It is the only Western Australian university to produce a Ph.D. recipient of the AINSE gold medal, which is the highest recognition for PhD-level research excellence in Australia and New Zealand. Curtin offers courses in a wide range of disciplines, including business, engineering, science, health sciences, humanities, and more. It also has a strong research focus, with research centers in areas such as energy, resources, and sustainability.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Allison Taylor Single Mum Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Curtin University in Australia
Scholarship Worth: A cash stipend of $2,000 per semester for up 3 years
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Eligibility for the Allison Taylor Single Mum Scholarship 2023 at Curtin University:
- Applicants Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Permanent Humanitarian, New Zealand Citizen or International student
- Applicants must be single Mum.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time (100 credits) or part-time (50 credits) in the first year of an undergraduate degree program at the University.
- Applicants must have a minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 65.
- Applicants must have dependents they are raising whilst seeking their degree.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Applicants must be medically fit.
Method of Application for the Allison Taylor Single Mum Scholarship 2023 at Curtin University:
Interested applicants are required to submit their applications via the official registration portal.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.