Fully Funded EPOS DAAD Scholarships 2023 in Germany
The Fully Funded EPOS DAAD Scholarships 2023 in Germany are offered to students from developing countries who are looking to study a master’s or Ph.D. degree program at any recognized university in Germany for the 2023/2024 academic session with the support of monthly payments of 861 euros for masters or 1,200 euros for Ph.D. students.
The DAAD supports the training of professionals from developing and newly industrialized countries with its postgraduate study programs geared toward development. These specialists, connected to international partners, are essential to the lasting development of their homelands. The Master’s scholarships and Ph.D. scholarships are available in all disciplines and with at least two years of professional experience, to pursue a degree program at a state or state-recognized German university. These scholarships provide the opportunity to obtain a university qualification such as a Master’s or Ph.D. in Germany.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD
Host Institution(s): Recognised state universities in Germany
- Monthly payments of 861 euros for master’s students or 1,200 euros for Ph.D. students.
- Payments toward health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover.
- Travel allowance.
- Monthly rent subsidy.
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Students from Developing or Newly Industrialised Countries
Eligibility for the Fully Funded EPOS DAAD Scholarships 2023 in Germany:
- Applicants must be students from Developing or Newly Industrialised Countries.
- Applicants must have at least two years of professional experience from the list of eligible countries.
- Applicants must be applying to any of the eligible postgraduate courses in Germany.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of their preferred university.
- Applicants must meet the language requirements of the university.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded EPOS DAAD Scholarships 2023 in Germany:
Interested applicants must visit the website and click on either ‘APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS’ or ‘APPLICATION PROCEDURES’ to get started with their application. Applicants will need to select their status and country of origin to complete the process. It is strongly recommended that you read the EPOS brochure 2023/24 (PDF) and EPOS brochure 2024/2025 before proceeding with your application.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.