Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarships 2023 at University of Sheffield
Individuals who wish to pursue a master’s degree program at the University of Sheffield, UK, can benefit from the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarships 2023 opportunities provided by the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarships 2023 is an opportunity for successful applicants to fund their tuition fees at the university and also receive a maintenance grant for the 2023/2024 academic session. Four Master’s scholarships are up for grabs, specifically for academically gifted individuals from developing countries. These scholarships provide the following benefits:
- A full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance for University accommodation and a monthly stipend
The University of Sheffield is a public research university located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It was founded in 1905 as the Sheffield Technical School and became a university in 1908. The University is a member of the Russell Group of leading research-intensive universities in the UK.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust
Host Institution(s): The University of Sheffield in the UK
Scholarship Worth: Tuition Fee waiver and a maintenance grant
Number of Awards: Four
Eligible Fields of Study:
- International Development
- Environmental Change and International Development
- International Development (Masters in Public Health)
- International Law and Global Justice LLM
- International Political Economy
- Global Journalism
- International Public and Political Communication
- Intercultural Communication
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: Students from Afghanistan, Angola, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgiam, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New, Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau. Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu
Vietnam, West Bank, Gaza Strip, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Eligibility for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarships 2023 at University of Sheffield:
- Applicants must be citizens of the above-mentioned countries.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree program.
- Applicants must have applied for a course of study at Sheffield.
- Applicants must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants must be self-funded to receive this award.
Method of Application for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarships 2023 at University of Sheffield:
Interested applicants should use the postgraduate online application system to submit their application for an eligible course.
Application Deadline: May 5, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.