Academic Excellence Scholarship 2022 at University of Bath for Masters Studies
Do you have the desire to study in the UK? Here is an opportunity of a lifetime, the University of Bath is pleased to announce open an academic excellence scholarship for all nationalities. The scholarship is for international student with strong academic certificate and display background of goals and excellence. If this sounds like you, then apply for the Academic Excellence Scholarship at University of Bath.
The Deans Award for Academic Excellence scholarship is offered on the foundation of academic distinction to worthy successful applicants. The awards are made available for students registering for studies in the Faculty of Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences and Faculty of Science.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bath, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Bath, UK
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Number of Awards: 24
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: All Nationalities
Academic Excellence Scholarship 2022 at University of Bath for Masters Studies Eligibility Criteria:
In other to be considered for the scholarship, interested applicants must meet the following criteria below:
- Interested applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Interested applicants must have an offer from the University of Bath for a full- time master’s degree course beginning in 2022.
- Interested applicants must be established in the Faculty of Engineering & Design, Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences or Faculty of Science in other to be eligible.
- Interested applicants must illustrate excellent academic certificate.
- Interested applicants must have acquired related bachelor’s degree from an accepted institution of higher learning.
Academic Excellence Scholarship 2022 at University of Bath for Masters Studies Application Process:
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the Academic Excellence Scholarship 2022 at the University of Bath are to submit their application for the scholarship award by completing the application form using the Application Tracker and make sure that all required documents are provided.
Applicants will be required to complete 3 to 5 questions as part of the scholarship application process.
Application Deadline: July 18, 2022