Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) 2022 at Brandeis University
The Brandeis University, USA is inviting international students with high intellectual academic background to enroll for the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) for the 2022-2023 academic session. Successful applicants will have the chance to undertake a bachelors degree programme in the United States of America.
Brandeis University have proven over time as to become one of the best private research university in Waltham, Massachusetts. Founded in 1948 as a non-sectarian, coeducational institution sponsored by the Jewish community, Brandeis was established on the site of the former Middlesex University. A decade later, the The Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) was established, and is aimed at providing financial aid to international students to attain their goal.
Wien International Scholarship Program has brought over 894 scholars from 115 countries to Brandeis, and its graduates continue to be committed to Brandeis University and to improving the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Brandeis University, USA
Host Institution(s): Brandeis University, USA
Scholarship Worth: Full-fee Scholarship
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP)
Eligible applicants for this scholarship are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Interested applicant must be an international student.
- Interested applicant must have completed a high school lever degree or it’s equivalent.
- All undergraduate courses and subjects in science, the arts, politics, business, and the humanities offered by the university are eligible.
- Interested applicants must be active in extracurricular activities and other non-academic activities.
- Interested applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
Application Process for the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) 2022 at Brandeis University
Accepted students who fit the eligibility of the award will be considered.
Required Documents to be submitted by candidate:
- Official Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- School profile
- Work experience
- Financial documentation
- Statement of purpose
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more details about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.