Logan University Scholarships 2022 for International Students, USA
The Logan University, USA have used their social media to broadcast their ongoing fresh or incoming international student scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic session and urged students who wish to further their academic pursuit in the United State to apply for a degree program.
The Logan University, formerly Logan College of Chiropractic until 2013, have been steadfast as one of the best private special focus university providing college education in chiropractic and the health sciences in Chesterfield, Missouri. Today they announced their usual annual scholarship programme which values at $10,000 for fresh and incoming international students. During their study duration, the student can also apply for additional endowed scholarships each spring.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Logan University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Logan University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Student
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Logan University Scholarships
- Interested applicants must be an international student.
- Interested applicant must be willing to take-on a full-time program at the university.
- Interested applicant must have completed his or her high school or it’s equivalent.
- Applicants foreign transcript must include a course-by-course evaluation and U.S. grade point average (GPA) equivalency on a 4.0 scale, as well as a degree equivalency when applicable
- Applicants may be required to demonstrate proficiency in English —TOEFL scores of 500 or better on paper-based exams or 79 on the iBT® Test are acceptable. A break-down of the sub-scores for the iBT Test are (below):
- Writing: 18
- Listening: 21
- Reading: 21
- Speaking: 19
Application Process for the Logan University Scholarships 2022 for International Students
Interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 Logan University Scholarships for Incoming International Students programme should complete an online application form.
- 1 Letter of Recommendation from a Chiropractor (If you do not have one in mind, please reach out to Admissions)
- Statement of Motivation
- Submit evidence of having financial resources or funding commitment to complete a minimum of one year (12 months) of education.
- Submit official transcripts to the Office of Admissions for evaluation. It is sometimes necessary to use an outside evaluating agency, in which case the official evaluation by that agency should be sent in lieu of the original transcripts. Have the transcript(s) sent to Logan University, Office of Admissions at 1851 Schoettler Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017.
- Evidence of meeting all applicable legal requirements for study in the United States. It is recommended that the applicant submit all records at least six months prior to the start of the trimester they wish to attend.
For further clarification, you can contact the Office of Admissions.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more details about this opportunity, visit the Official Website.